I just got off the phone with the insurance company....(wraps hands around an invisible neck and clenches while grunting.) They say they the letter stating the denial of benefits was sent out to me on the 22nd of this month. Its the 29th. Mail is not that slow. They said they will send "another" out to me and it should get be sent out in 7-10 business days. I'm going for the copy my implant center got. Hopefully they'll hook me up...so to speak.
Sigh.....(looks suspiciously at "The Force)
Came to this morning, I was feeling mighty used
Picked up the telephone but all I got's a major attitude.
The More Things Change - Cinderella
Sigh.....(looks suspiciously at "The Force)
Came to this morning, I was feeling mighty used
Picked up the telephone but all I got's a major attitude.
The More Things Change - Cinderella

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home